Oriel Kiln Dried Mineral Sea Salt
Oriel salt is renowned for being rich in trace minerals and embodying a powerful taste that allows chefs to use less salt with the same kick. When Kiln Dried it has a fine flowing quality that makes it ideal for use on the table.
Please choose from a 250g tub or a 1kg tub
Oriel take their natural mineral sea salt and flash dry it in their custom built ceramic kiln. This fuses the minerals to the sea salt at 400° retaining the minerals but removing the moisture. So this is the first free flowing sea salt without any additives.
- Free Flowing Mineral Sea Salt
- Powerful taste profile with deep mineral after tones.
- Lower Sodium plus you use less - up to 25% reduction.
- Fine Grain powder like texture dissolves & disperses rapidly.
- Perfect Ingredient Sea Salt of a quality to match the best of your ingredients. Why compromise?
- Smooth non-oxidised flavour is embraced by food.
- Healthier – More minerals, lower Sodium and use less.
- No Additives, Sea Salt as nature intended.
- Totally Irish – Natural, Pure and Local.
From when Oriel pump ocean water in to their facility until they harvest their Natural Mineral Sea Salt, it is in a sealed pressurised system, so it never comes in contact with the air, thus it is non-oxidised. The result is a pure crystal white sea salt richer in minerals due to the sealed system and with a natural fine powder like grain.